Important Information & Reservation Conditions
Please carefully read the information and conditions below as they are the basis from which The Presidents Cup Travel office operates and handles reservations accordingly. Conditions subject to change.
- All prices are per person in U.S. dollars and include taxes and fees calculated at the current rates of 10% lodging tax and 6.75% sales tax (subject to change).
- A minimum three-night stay is required for Legacy I, Legacy II, Captains’ and Presidential Packages, and all rooms are on a “run-of-house” basis unless otherwise stated.
- All reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking and will be confirmed upon receipt of deposit payments.
- On all bookings where more than one person is traveling, the person making the reservation on behalf of his/her traveling companion(s) will be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of his/her traveling companion(s).
- When entering names through the booking form on the this website, the responsibility of spelling of names is the responsibility of the person purchasing the package. Spelling of names must match the traveler’s passport, driver’s license or photo identification.
- To have access to any travel package amenities, a guest or traveling companion must be a registered traveler and paid participant of an official travel package of The Presidents Cup.
The Presidents Cup Tickets
- The Presidents Cup Travel is authorized by the PGA TOUR to sell and/or distribute tickets to The Presidents Cup 2013.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged under any circumstances after purchase.
- Children 12 and under receive complimentary admittance to The Presidents Cup 2013, yet must be a registered traveler and paid participant of an official travel package of The Presidents Cup to receive travel package amenities.
- SAFEGUARD YOUR TICKETS / NO RE-ENTRY / NO RAINCHECK PRIVILEGES / NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES / TOURNAMENT DATE AND TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE / ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This credential is a revocable license allowing access to this PGA TOUR golf tournament (“Tournament”). Lost, stolen or damaged credentials are not the responsibility of the Tournament and will not be replaced. By utilizing this credential or entering onto the grounds of the Tournament, you voluntarily assume all risk and danger incidental to the game of golf, whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual Tournament, including the risk of being injured by a golf shot or by other spectators or players, and you release PGA TOUR, Inc., its affiliates and subsidiaries, the Tournament, television broadcasters, sponsors, vendors and volunteers, participating players and all agents thereof from any and all liabilities arising out of such cases. You grant permission to PGA TOUR to utilize your image or likeness incidental to any live or recorded television or other transmission or reproduction in whole or in part of the Tournament. You agree not to transmit or facilitate transmission of any account, description, picture, or reproduction of the Tournament, including, without limitation, scoring-related data, without the specific advance written permission of PGA TOUR. Soliciting autographs from Tournament players with intent to sell is prohibited. You agree that you shall not seek autographs of players in order to sell such autographs, and you shall not pay another person to obtain an autograph for you. For security purposes, no bags larger than 6"x6"x6" will be permitted onto the Tournament grounds, including purses, chair bags, and camera cases. You hereby consent to the reasonable inspection of your person and property before entering the Tournament, including, without limitation, metal detection. No food, coolers, ladders, signs, banners, radios, televisions, firearms, explosive devices, etc. will be permitted on the grounds. All mobile devices, PDAs, and pagers must be on silent or vibrate and must be used in accordance with the posted Mobile Device Policy. NO cameras or camcorders are allowed during Tournament rounds. No alcoholic beverages may be brought onto or taken from the grounds of the Tournament. You agree to abide by all rules and regulations established by PGA TOUR and the Tournament, and a violation of such rules and regulations can be a cause for termination of the license granted herein, forfeiture of this credential and your removal from the Tournament. This credential cannot be used in a promotion or offered as a prize without permission from PGA TOUR. Resale of this credential is not permitted. PGA TOUR, its affiliates and the Tournament do not endorse any company or product that is permitted to place advertisements or promotions on this credential and shall in no way be liable for any claim or offering made in connection therewith. It is unlawful to reproduce this credential. PGA TOUR reserves the right to revoke this credential and cancel all privileges connected therein. Use of any parking site provided for Tournament attendees is entirely at the risk of the vehicle driver and/or owner. The Tournament and all affiliated or supporting organizations accept no liability for injury, loss or damage resulting from such use. Please take appropriate security precautions, including, but not limited to, locking your vehicle.
Airport transfer transportation (arrival and departure) and shuttle transportation to and from Muirfield Village Golf Club is available only to official Presidents Cup Travel Package Legacy I, Legacy II, Captains’, and Presidential purchasers. Shuttle transportation from convenient pick-up/drop-off locations will be scheduled at regular intervals at it relates to tournament play to and from Muirfield Village Golf Club. No ground transportation will be provided for Single-Day Access purchasers.
The Presidents Cup travel packages are subject to applicable fees and taxes.
Documentation including The Presidents Cup tickets for all Patrons will be made available at your hotel upon check-in unless alternative arrangements have been confirmed.
As a guide, check-in time at most hotels is 4:00 p.m. (EST) and it is possible that your room will not be ready for occupancy prior to this time. Please advise The Presidents Cup Travel if you anticipate arriving at the hotel after 6:00 p.m. (EST) to prepare the hotel for your late arrival.
Terms of Payment
DEPOSIT: For The Presidents Cup travel packages confirmed through April 30, 2013, a non-refundable deposit equal to 15% of the booking value is required payable upon completion of the travel package booking form.
For The Presidents Cup travel packages confirmed beginning May 1, 2013, a deposit of 50% of the booking valuable (inclusive of a non-refundable deposit equal to 15% of the booking value) is required payable upon completion of the travel package booking form.
BALANCE: For The Presidents Cup travel packages confirmed prior to May 1, 2013, the balance of your payment will be charged and is required to be paid in two installments in the following manner: 35% of booking value due April 30, 2013 and the remaining 50% of the booking value due on August 15, 2013. The respective values will be charged automatically to the credit card on which the initial 15% deposit was processed.
For The Presidents Cup travel packages confirmed beginning April 1, 2013, the balance of your payment will be charged and is required to be paid in one installment in the following manner: the remaining 50% of the booking value due on August 15, 2013. The respective values will be charged automatically to the credit card on which the initial 50% deposit was processed.
Following full payment and up to September 1, 2013 all packages cancelled will incur a cancellation fee equal to 50%. From September 2, 2013 forward all packages cancelled (including no shows) will incur a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total package price per person.
If the required terms of payment are not fulfilled by the specified dates and/or required payment values, The Presidents Cup package(s) affected will be immediately cancelled including all of the package components and reservations therein. The 15% non-refundable deposit will be assessed.
Methods of Payment
All payments must be made in U.S. dollars, payment in any other currency will not be accepted. For other payment methods, please call directly: (614) 588-8879 or toll free (within U.S.A.): (800) 458-5455.
The Presidents Cup Travel (PCT) does not accept any liability of whatever nature for the act, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of any third party suppliers such as but not limited to airlines, coach operators, shipping companies, hoteliers or other persons providing services in connection with The Presidents Cup travel package over which PCT has no control. PCT does not accept liability in contract or in tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by a failure to perform or delay in performing where the failure or delay is beyond PCT control. PCT reserves the right to cancel or change any accommodation package or service without notice at any time. In the event of cancellation or change, PCT will offer alternative arrangements if any are available or, if alternatives are not available it will refund that part of any money paid which relates to the accommodation package or service that has been cancelled or changed. This clause does not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision where to do so would contravene that statue or cause any part of this clause to be void. PCT excludes all implied conditions and warranties except any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which would contravene any statutory provision or cause any part of this clause to be void. PCT’s liability is limited, where it is liable, to refunding the price of the services or products. PCT gives notice that if passengers are attending an event that the event tickets will be subject to any conditions of entry and conditions of sale applicable to the event. The Presidents Cup Travel is operated by HNS Sports Group, LLC. HNS Sports Group, LLC is a licensed, independent contractor to, and not an agent of the PGA TOUR and The Presidents Cup event management.